- You understand and acknowledge that CSC Matrimony (CSC-Milan) acts as an “Intermediary” as defined under clause (1) sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000. CSC-Milan is a brand owned by CSC e-Governance Services India Limited which owns, retains and has complete rights of the Service.
- CSC-Milan acts as a platform to enable any user to themselves register on it (by filling the mandatory fields and optional fields, if any) to voluntarily search for profile(s) from the database of already registered users, for seeking prospective lawful matrimonial alliances for themselves. CSC centers will assist you to create your profile, however, you must have a valid/operational mobile phone number and an email id. Registered Members are provided with free/paid access for searching profiles from the database, as per the partner preference set by you on the Website and you can shortlist the profiles in which you are interested.
- Any aspirant will visit CSC and VLE will assist them in filling their interest of finding partners on CSC-Milan portal
- His/her profile will be created and can be given in printed format by VLE. VLE may charge 50 Rs. for this
- If he/she wanted to filter best matches for hi/her life partner. First time free and after that for next 5 best such details, 50 Rs. can be charged extra.
- He/her profile will be available for filtering/searching for three months and if he/she wanted to keep it continue then he needs to get it activated from any csc centre and update any information by paying 50 Rs. VLEs share will be 80% and 20 % goes to CSCSPV.
- Using CSC-Milan Services, you are a Registrant of the prospective bride/ bridegroom and will create profile in Website on behalf of them or are accessing the Website on behalf of them implies that you have taken their consent for their profile creation in CSC-Milan and for accessing the Website. You confirm that you will create profile of
I. Indian Nationals & Citizens.
II. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
III. Persons of Indian Descent or Indian Heritage
IV. 18 years or above (if you are a woman) or 21 years or above (if you are a man);
V. You shall comply with the Indian laws for marrying a person of Indian Origin
- We expect that you would complete the online registration process with fairness and honesty in furnishing true, accurate, current, complete information.
- If at any point of time CSC SPV comes to know or is so informed by third party or has reasons to believe that any information provided by you for registration (including photos) or otherwise is found to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, CSC shall have full right to suspend or terminate (without any notice) your membership and forfeit any amount paid by you towards fee and refuse to provide service to you thereafter.
- CSC SPV also reserves the right to block the registration of your profile on Website, if any, in the case of your contact details/links being entered in irrelevant fields or if there are errors in any data entered by you.
- Registration of duplicate profiles of the same person is not allowed In Website. CSC SPV shall have full right to suspend or terminate (without any notice) such duplicate profile.
- You acknowledge and confirm that your registration with CSC SPV and the usage of CSC-Milan services is with the bonafide intention of marriage and not otherwise. CSC-Milan Membership is restricted strictly to the registered CSC-Milan individual member only. Organizations, companies, businesses and/or individuals carrying on similar or competitive business cannot become Members of this services and nor use the Service or members data for any commercial purpose, and CSC SPV reserves its right to initiate appropriate legal action for breach of these obligation.
- Account Security
1. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your login credentials such as your user id, password, OTP, etc., and for restricting access to your computer/mobile to prevent unauthorized access to your account. We, as a Company do not ask for Password and you are cautioned not to share your password to any persons. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account2. hereby consents for receiving communication including promotional communications through any medium of communications such as electronic mails, calls, SMS or through Whatsapp messages from CSC-Milan.
4. Members are solely responsible for the communications (through any medium) with prospect or vice versa. CSC SPV expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any monetary transaction(s) or exchange(s) or interaction(s) or passing of information(s) etc. between any members inter se via e-mail, chat, interaction, Whatsapp or any other medium of communication between members either using website or otherwise.
5. CSC has no obligation, to monitor any such disputes arising between the members, and CSC shall not be party to any such dispute/litigation etc.6. CSC is not a broker or the agent of any member, and CSC SPV does not partake in the exchange of any kind of discussion between the members and prospects or the results of their discussion.
1. You agree that all content of this belong to CSC SPV excluding your profile data.
2. You acknowledge that you alone are responsible and liable for the content (mandatory or optional content you provided on our website) and information including the profile details, photograph and other content(s) keyed in the relevant field of the Website/App at the time of the creation of the profile or subsequently modified by you and also for all the post and communication. You hereby represent and warrant that you own all rights, title and interest in your content/information or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to provide the said content/information. However, by submitting the content/information to CSC SPV, you hereby grant CSC SPV a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, communicate to the public, law enforcement agencies, courts, and the CSC’s business and services, including without limitation for promoting, communicating to the public and redistributing part or all of the content/information (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
3. While CSC SPV does not accept any obligation to monitor the content/information in your profile, if the content/information is found not to be in compliance with these Terms and conditions, CSC SPV may delete the content/information and / or terminate or suspend your registration or (without a refund of any subscription paid by you). You agree that if the situation warrants CSC SPV may at its sole discretion put restriction on any member to other member’s communications.
4. CSC SPV reserves the right to proceed/initiate appropriate steps under the prevailing law against infringement by violators of the its proprietary rights or for illegally copying, modifying, publishing, transmitting, distributing, performing, displaying, or selling of any such proprietary information including using it for commercial purpose in any manner whatsoever.
5. CSC SPV informs you that the exchange of profile(s) through or by platform should not in any way be construed as a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation and / or advice or guarantee given to the member, from/ or by CSC SPV.
6. CSC SPV will not be liable in case of any wrong/improper match made due to these profiles.
7. CSC SPV or its office bearers shall under no circumstances be liable, if any, for the member entering into financial transaction with any other Member or any third party.
8. In the event you file a false complaint against another prospect on our Website /App and consequently we have suspended/deleted that prospects profile based on your complaint, then we reserve our right to initiate appropriate legal (Civil/Criminal) action against you and claim any and all costs expenses from you, for such irresponsible/misrepresentation/illegal/unlawful action. We also reserve our right to suspend your profile and forfeit any and all amounts paid by you for the services as per clause 2 (b) of these terms and conditions.
1. Your access to and use of the CSC-Milan Services or any content is at your own risk. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CSC SPV DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CSC SPV does not warrant that the Website/App, its servers, or e-mail sent from website are free of viruses or other harmful components. CSC SPV will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website/App, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.2. CSC SPV does not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of marriage or alliance by you choosing to register on our Website/App and using these services (both paid and free).3. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained anywhere, under no circumstances, CSC SPV shall be held responsible or liable whatsoever or howsoever, arising out of, relating to or connected with:i. any act or omission done by payment gateway/alliance partner etc.;
ii. any untrue or incorrect information submitted by you or on your behalf;
iii. any decision taken by you or on your behalf or any consequences thereof, based on any information provided by any other user (including suspension/deletion of the profile);
iv. any unauthorized or illegal act done by any third party relating to or connected with any information submitted by you or on your behalf;
v. any cyber crime attempted or committed by anyone and
vi. any incident of force-majeure or ‘act of god’.
vii. Any issue already stated in these terms and conditions including limitation of liability clause of these terms and conditions.
viii. Using/availing of third party services namely horoscope matching services etc. and for paying them through the Website.
ix. CSC SPV shall not be liable for the outcome of during any interaction in a meeting, call, sms, chat, email or social media posts at any point of time
x. Any issues relating to any technical malfunction of any telecommunication network, software, hardware failures, network congestion, denial of service, failure due to spamming or any combination of the above.4. You expressly agree that your use of this Website/App is at your sole risk.
5. We are not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, hand-held device or mobile telephones as a result of the installation or use of the app. We are not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, hand-held device or mobile telephones as a result of the installation or use of the app.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1. The registration in CSC-Milan service is deemed to have been entered into within the territorial Jurisdiction of Delhi, India.
2. The Members unconditionally agree that all such disputes and / or differences if any shall be governed by the Laws of India and submitting to the exclusive Jurisdiction of appropriate court of law in Delhi, India.
- Refund and Assignment
1. The payments made by any member to CSC-Milan by way of membership / renewal fee / auto renewal are treated as non-refundable.
2. Member shall not assign or transfer membership to any other person or entity, and such an act shall be treated as violation of terms and conditions and CSC SPV shall retain their right under clause 2 (b) of this terms and conditions.
3. Payment once made for services cannot be assigned to any person/party or adjusted towards any other product or packages provided by the Company.I hereby declare that in CSC- Milan portal I will not create any false profile and adhere to above terms and conditions. If found so legal action may taken against me.